Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Examiner's In-Dept Article About Peter Thomas Senese and the I CARE Foundation

Recently the Examiner published a fairly detailed article about my volunteer work with the I CARE Foundation and my efforts to help children fighting cancer or who are targeted for international parental child abduction.


The published story has a theme that I appreciate outside of my advocacy work, and that is books really can and do make a big difference in our lives.  Chasing The Cyclone has done that for a large and growing number of parents.


I invite you to read the Examiner story.


In the meantime, I urge all parents, particularly those involved in multi-cultural relationships that show signs of previous or ongoing strain to remember that the Christmas Holiday Season is a hightened time of the year when children get internationally abducted.  Please do not think this issue is not important to you - most every parent who has had their child stolen by the other parent didn't feel it was important either; however, with as many as 125, 000 American and 20,000 Canadian children expected to be internationally abducted over the next 10 years - it is worth 2 minutes of your time to understand.


I invite you to read more about the Christmas Holiday Season and Child Abduction


To learn more about international parental child abduction please visit the offiical website of Chasing The Cyclone.