Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Want Romney To Be Our Next President

I respect President Obama a great deal as a man, a leader, and as President of the United States of America.

However, I do not believe he is the best candidate to lead our nation over the next four years.

Here are a few reasons why, in the simplest of terms . . . and yes, I understand that things are not simple:

1.  Our National Debt is out of control; and,

2.  Our Economy continues to slide down; and,

3.  The handing of certain foreign policy events are very damaging.

4.  I have lost confidence in his policies.


Regardless of you view of our current president, remember HE is OUR president and the office of President of the United States is to be respected for what it represents.

Whatever you do, whatever you believe in - Get Out And Vote!