Don't Let Your Child Be Internationally Abducted This Christmas
Several weeks ago the I CARE Foundation began an educational campaign reminding parents that the Christmas Holiday Season is International Parental Child Abduction Season. In an effort to raise awareness, I had written a series of essays that were posted on an assortment of websites.
Our warning to parents to be mindful of the possibility of abduction during this time of year must be taken seriously.
Earlier today, one of the I CARE Foundation's board members was contacted by a parent who shared information with one of our directors concerning the other parent of the child. What she shared included:
1. A strained relationship that included acts of abuse.
2. A new-found 'love' by the other parent and desire to make the partnership work.
3. A request to travel abroad to that other parent's family, which so happens to be the country of origin and citizenship of the partner.
4. A recent selling of a car for at least $7,500.00; however, no deposit of the sale has occurred in any bank accounts the inquiring parent has access to or is aware of.
5. Discovery of the child's educational transcripts.
6. Recent shipment of clothing to help out 'the poor'.
7. Late night 'walks' that appear to be time when secretive phone calls are made as indicated by discovery of international pre-paid calling cards.
8. A previous false claim 2 months ago of domestic violence.
After hearing of these events, the I CARE Foundation board member made some suggestions that might give more clarity on whether an international parental child abduction is planned.
Sure enough - the parent followed the instruction provided. Discovery unquestionably shows abduction during the Holiday is planned.
. . . It may be planned . . . but it sure is not going to happen.
Friends - pay attention to this article below, share it, re-post it, talk about it .... but get the information out.