Saturday, September 29, 2012

Peter Thomas Senese: Writing Predators Games At The New York City Public Library - Always A Love Affair



The other day, I had an opportunity of spending some time at the amazing New York City Public Library - one of the select locations where I work on my novels or screenplays, which is exactly what I was doing on this particular day. 

Specifically, while sitting in my usual seat 125 located in the Great Reading Room, I continued working on another edit of Predators Games, the upcoming sequel of The Den of the Assassin.  After about 6 hours, and after a stroll around the library's children section, I returned my focus to the firery story that explodes off of the pages . . . taking the reader into the unthinkable after the final words are read in The Den of the Assassin

AS for Predators Games, what I can tell you is this: the story so many readers around the world enjoyed that is The Den of the Assassin, continues . . . but in a way that will leave you on the edge of your seat from the first page. So, if you have not read The Den of the Assassin, now is a good time to consider doing so.

Truth is, I love to write.  And I love the writing and re-writing process that is Predaotrs Games!

In addition, to say that working in the Great Reading Room or the Map Room gets me very excited  - and allows me to travel into another world - would be an understatement.  

This past time; however, there was something else that tugged at my outside of the story of Tyler Boxter - something that pulled at my mind while sitting underneath the heavens of the grand hall, and then later in the corner room adorned with maps and globes. You see, my mind continued to drift and think about what the land underneath this grand accomplishment that is the New York City Public Libary looked like before the Astor family provided the financial endowment needed to build this - one of the world's greatest libraries.  

What was there?

A giant pond surrounded by sheep!

Seriously.

And today . . . well, I think the statues of Leo Astar and Leo Lenox says it all.

The power of books and the magic of libraries is simply incredible!


                                                 

                                                                              * * * 
Peter Thomas Senese is a best-selling geopolitical author and outspoken children's advocate. He is the Founding Director of the I CARE Foundation, which has rescued and safely brought home numerous children who were internationally kidnapped.  Peter Senese has donated 100% of his e-book earnings to help fight against child abduciton, while also making additional significant contributions that have enabled the I CARE Foundation to help bring home kidnapped children. 

His latest novel that critiques everywhere are praising titled Chasing The Cyclone will be released during the Christmas Holiday of 2012. The story is drawn from Peter Thomas Senese's experiences of finding, rescuing, and recovering his own child who was a victim of international abduction. For more information please visit Chasing The Cyclone.