Friday, September 28, 2012

Novelist Peter Senese Makes Donation To I CARE Foundation To Protect Children

                                         THE I CARE FOUNDATION

I am pleased to share that I have made another important donation to the I CARE Foundation as the organization prepares to move on new legislative initiatives that will help protect children. Like anything, financial resources are vital to the ability of making things happen. And I can't think of anything more worthwhile in my advocacy than protecting children from abduciton and trafficking. 
Incenitve to do so? Reminders of why this was important?
Perhaps my fellow I CARE Foundation Board member Joel S. Walter, who I think happens to be one of the best family law attorneys in New York City said it best when he shared, "Your continual financial support and dedication to children through your generous financial support of the I CARE Foundation has had a great influence on so many lives. Truth is, our work continues to protect at-risk children. Thank you for your support and effort my old friend."

Well, Joel, if you're reading this, you know I am happy to play my role to help others.

At the beginning of the 2012 New Year, I made a series of financial donations to the I CARE Foundation for operations expenses as well as providing some resources to assist children of international parental child abduction. In addition, I pledged to donate 100% of my e-book royalites from my international thrillers including 'Chasing The Cyclone', 'The Den of the Assassin', and 'Cloning Christ' to the I CARE Foundation outside of any other contributions I intended.

Here is what some of the results of what we've been able to accomplish so far:

2. The I CARE Foundation has helped prevent a large number of international kidnappings.

3. The I CARE Foundation has continued to build a national pro bono network of attorneys willing to assist at-risk children.

4. The I CARE Foundation has worked hard to continue to create new laws that will protect at-risk children.

5. The I CARE Foundation has created various campaigns to help raise awarenss of child abduction so children can be protected.

 
Please find below is part of the promise I made nearly a year ago to help others: the donation of my book revenue generated from Barnes & Noble to the I CARE Foundation.

Here are sworn testimonials from other parents who I and the I CARE Foundation have helped along the way. They speak loud and clear.

For more on me, please visit the official website of Peter Thomas Senese