Tuesday, April 2, 2013

World Autism Awareness Day

WORLD AUTISM AWARENESS DAY!
 
 
 
Please show your support and wear BLUE today... World Autism Awareness Day!

I will be wearing BLUE, Lighting It Up Blue, and cheering on all those, including my wonderful friend Jennifer Husson-Cluff, who is participating in an awareness walk later today.

I must say, I have been blessed to have my eyes opened by my dear friend Jen about the issues children and families who are on the spectrum face, but more so, I have been so fortunate to have her son Connor - my little buddy - come into my life. Connor is my Super Hero!

And my family has been so extraordinarily blessed to have Anthony in our lives. He teaches us the value of being gentle - and we are so fortuante for that and him.

Today, please take a moment or two to understand the challenges of autism and show your support for all those who see the world differently.  You know . . . greatness and mankind's life's enhancements come from those who see the world differently.

To learn more about autism and being on the spectrum please visit Jen's top rated parenting website www.mom-ology.ca.

Best wishes to all,

Peter Thomas Senese