Tuesday, December 11, 2012

California Best-Selling Author Peter Thomas Senese Makes Generous Donation To The I CARE Foundation

Los Angeles - California and New York, New York - 

I am very pleased to announce that I will extend my ongoing financial support of the I CARE Foundation and the organization's efforts to help protect children from abduction and human trafficking by extend this year my direct donation of 100% of all my proceeds generated from my book publications so that children of abduction or trafficking can be protected.

I am grateful of the kind words shared by members of the I CARE Foundation's Board of Directors extended to my effort, am in awe of their committment, and will continue to do whatever I can to help the organization help at-risk children and families in crisis.

Please read the press release.